Thursday, March 09, 2006

Early Downward Trends in Neurodevelopmental Disorders Following Removal of Thimerosal Containing Vaccines

I have, off and on, engaged in debates about the wisdom of our choice to abstain from vaccines. All the big, bad childhood diseases are paraded in front of us, all the possible dangers. Don't we want to do the best thing for our children?


Too right we do.

Autism Rates Fall With The Removal of Mercury

"Seems the absence of thimerosal (the mercury-based preservative) in childhood vaccines has coincided with a reversal in autism rates, according to a new study.

Makes sense to me, considering a young child's average exposure to thimerosal dropped from 240 micrograms in 1999 to almost nothing four years later."

Dr. Mercola

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Blogger David Grogan said...

Hi Tiffany,
My name is David Grogan. I enjoyed reading your Law of Attraction comment on a recent Kim Klavers Blog today and decided to check out your blog(s). I read several of the Sane Living and Education in the Home posts. I think you have a very thoughtful and worthwhile perspective and will look forward to reading your Blogs on "My Yahoo" someday once you provide an RSS feed. Until then I will check back on a regular basis to see what "Tiffany says"... Keep up the good work. David

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home